Now, the original instructions that I found for this is for 4 separate colors..I was able to get 5 out of this recipe though. Of course, my kids were doing some of the measuring, so, we may of been off in our amounts. Let me know what you get :)
What you need:
- 4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cup salt
- 2 TBSP oil
- 1 cup warm water
- food coloring
- In 4 separate bowls, add 1/4 cup water in each.
- Then, add in your food coloring in each bowls.
- Mix in 1 1/2 tsp of oil in each bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour and salt. Add 1 cup of mixture to each bowl.
- Stir well until dough forms. Knead gently on flour surface.
- Ready to play!